Tuesday, August 10, 2010

What I am up to

In case anybody is curious what I'm spending my time on this summer, my main project is finishing up my book on modality.  It's due at the end of September.  I have resolved to finish my proofreading by August 20.  I need to proofread or delete 28 pages per weekday for that to happen (if I add text, I have to proofread more, obviously).  Then I need to fill in some cross-references and bibliographic stuff.  Then I will hand it to a grad student I will pay to proofread it, and then off to the press it goes, in fulfillment of my contract.

3 comments:

Andrew Jaeger said...

Alex,
That sounds great! What is the title, and who is publishing it?

Christopher said...

Very interested and excited! Any chance you'll be handing out the manuscript to a groveling graduate student?

Alexander R Pruss said...

In exchange for pointing out any typos (of which there should be a number). Email me in a week.