- (Premise) Possibly, an unlimited being exists.
- (Premise) Necessarily, for every proposition q that is possibly true, there is a state of affairs p(q) such that p(q) grounds the possibility of q.
- (Premise) Necessarily, if s grounds the possibility of x not existing or the possibility of x being limited, then s limits x.
- (Premise) Necessarily, nothing limits an unlimited being.
- (S5) If something is possibly necessary, then it is necessary.
The most controversial premises, I think, will be 1 and 2.