- If something supernatural exists or if something has the causal power to produce something supernatural, then naturalism is false.
- If it's causally possible for something supernatural to exist, then something supernatural exists or something has the causal power to produce something supernatural.
- If p is causally possible, and p entails q, then q is causally possible.
- For every natural* perceptual faculty in humans, it is causally possible for people to perceive veridically through it.
- That someone perceives veridically through religious experience entails that there is something supernatural.
- There is a natural* perceptual faculty of religious experience in humans.
- So, naturalism is false.
Here, we can specify that a faculty is natural* provided that it is neither abnormal nor entirely dependent on culture.