- Both presentism and open future are true,
- It is an essential feature of a sentence token that it has the number of words it does.
- There is no fact whether the sentence I am now saying is four words long.
- It is a fact that the sentence I am now saying is S.
- There is no fact whether S is four words long.
There is a host of premises one can use in place of (2). For instance, it seems to be an essential feature of a spoken sentence token that it ends with a particular sound, or that it has such-and-such grammatical form in such-and-such a language.